Child Safety Commitment Statement
Woolsthorpe Primary School is committed to child safety.
Our Commitment to Child Safety
- WPS is committed to promoting a safe, supportive and happy environment where we empower and respect all children.
- WPS is committed to providing children and young people with positive and nurturing experiences.
- WPS is committed to teaching children and young people the necessary skills and knowledge to understand and maintain their personal safety and wellbeing.
- WPS has zero tolerance of child abuse and neglect.
- WPS is committed to maintaining staff training to prevent child abuse by identifying risk factors.
- WPS is committed to address all allegations and safety concerns consistent with our Child Protection Reporting Obligations and Child Safe Policy, in a prompt manner.
- WPS is committed to ensuring principal, all staff, volunteers and school council adhere to their relevant Child Safety Code of Conduct.
- WPS is committed to ensuring the safety of our most vulnerable children, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and children with disability.
- WPS is committed to inducting all relevant personnel on the current policy and procedures
WPS Child Safe Policies – see our WPS Policy Booklet